Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

fun with my butter...

so, this is a "simply for me" post.. yesterday was a great day! church, followed by lunch with new friends, and then a fun day messing around the house! i love spring. i love being outside just for the sake of being outside! the kids played, rode scooters, and chased the puppies. it was just easy, fun, just a laid back sunday afternoon! after cheating at lunch i decided a short run might make me feel better, so as i shed my flip flops for tennis shoes i noticed butter also shedding his flops for shoes! he demanded to run with me! so, off we went- around the neighborhood for a jog! it was such fun! i hardly noticed how out of shape i still am, because he kept asking me, "mommy, what's a jog?" i answered every time, "this, what we're doing is a jog!" he never got it, kept asking till we got home,,, then he looked at me and said, "so, a jog is running, huh? the kid cracks me up. he is so cute and mischievous! when we walked in the house he told noah that we had gone for a jog and noah missed all the fun! only a mom (one who hates to run) would agree that "jogging" was fun and promise to do it again-- just to make a precious little boy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment