Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

"my frustrated rant"

why is it that the world around us cares so much about everything but what truly matters? and honestly i don't mean what matters to me, or my family, i mean what matters to Christ? it is everywhere, the world i mean- no matter what you read or what you hear someone is promoting sin. and again, i dont mean what i consider to be sin. i mean what the Bible says point blank is sin. my heart breaks for those around me (especially those i know and love) who appear to be so lost in the world around them. please dont think for a second that i believe myself to be above reproach- because i so am not! But i do try to at least live by the "word" and follow the commands laid out for me. our culture today is so concerned with "our rights" as humans, "our choices" as women, "our partners" as individuals in love that we just ignore the Bible and in that; Christ himself. yes, i know i am venting!! but, the benefit of this being my blog is that i can randomly do that! if you stuck with me through all of this frustrated ranting please take time right now and in your daily life to remember our live is pointless and void of any meaning without Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment